scottjoee8
Bronco Info: i ride very good and nice

ALL PARTS ARE OBO

Post by scottjoee8 »

All parts are OBO,
All parts are located in Hesperia, CA
Contact Rachelle 919 769-1471
Text for more pics, they are too big to upload

-Q80 Deaver leaf springs, freshly rearched, new bushings, and added a leaf. Has 2 desert trips on them asking $700
-Locked Offroad 12" stroke 2.5 triple bypasses fresh rebuild and valued asking $1000
-9 inch rear end trussed with ubolt eliminators, comes with axles, no third member. Housing does have slight bend on passenger side Asking $500
-Solo Motorsports 4130 chromoly hangers $250
-Solo motorsports extended shackles $200
-Solo Motorsports under the cab shock mount $300
-Custom gas tank skid, strong enough to lift the truck $300
-rear fiberglass, bedsides, 3" bulge Asking $250

Sent from my F106 using Tapatalk

PotBellyWill
Bronco Info: 1996 XL 5.8 Ex Forest Service Camping Rig- Solo Stage 2

Re: ALL PARTS ARE OBO

Post by PotBellyWill »

Is this seriously just a copy of the post below with a scammer phone number added?
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

PotBellyWill wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:44 am
Is this seriously just a copy of the post below with a scammer phone number added?
holy shit...it looks like it, i didn't even realize..... great, now I'm going to get calls talking to me about my cars extended warranty
PotBellyWill
Bronco Info: 1996 XL 5.8 Ex Forest Service Camping Rig- Solo Stage 2

Post by PotBellyWill »

robertcrav wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:03 am
PotBellyWill wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:44 am
holy shit...it looks like it, i didn't even realize..... great, now I'm going to get calls talking to me about my cars extended warranty
Hah! Let me know how that works out. I've been looking for a warranty for my '96!
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Funny, I thought that stuff looked familiar, but with SteveG saying we were having new account issues I was thinking maybe the guy posted up under a different screen name now. Anybody else look up the 919 area code? It's Raleigh North Carolina area. With cell phones now & people moving all over they could live in Hesperia now, but it still smells fishy
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
mobil1syn
Bronco Info: 1996 - operation mijo hauler

Post by mobil1syn »

it makes sense now why i got a text from someone in MA in response to my wanted add for a ttb setup. too bad i deleted the text and block em after they sent me a pic of an arm setup for a hotrod that was clearly pulled from google.
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

the responses I got back from my texts were obviously sketchy...I asked for pics of specific parts, they responded with I don't know what you are talking about... what parts? When I told them, they sent website pics
S00TLYFE
Bronco Info: IT RAPTOR NOW

Post by S00TLYFE »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:54 pm
Funny, I thought that stuff looked familiar, but with SteveG saying we were having new account issues I was thinking maybe the guy posted up under a different screen name now. Anybody else look up the 919 area code? It's Raleigh North Carolina area. With cell phones now & people moving all over they could live in Hesperia now, but it still smells fishy
dude is trying to do the same thing on Dezert Rangers...responded to one of my ads asking if i want to buy the part im selling
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)