Bronco Rear Suspension

MEDIEVAL FAB
Bronco Info: BRONCO CENTURION

Bronco Rear Suspension

Post by MEDIEVAL FAB »

1980-1996 Ford Bronco Front, Rear and Shackle kit. Designed around Deaver springs. Will work with any 2.5” springs. They bolt directly into existing frame holes for a simple install and are much stronger than the factory hanger. Located in San Diego. Text preferred. Asking $700
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Becks_Bronco
Bronco Info: 96 Eddie Bauer, 5.8

Re: Bronco Rear Suspension

Post by Becks_Bronco »

Those look nice!!
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

Post by Wrightracing.net »

Some nice work there. They look like some being offered for sale on Facebook Marketplace it is tempting to get some frame mount hangers because I already have Camburg extended shackles. But I am still thinking about linking the rear on the Bronco

David Wright

MEDIEVAL FAB

Post by MEDIEVAL FAB »

Wrightracing.net wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:27 am
Some nice work there. They look like some being offered for sale on Facebook Marketplace Image it is tempting to get some frame mount hangers because I already have Camburg extended shackles. But I am still thinking about linking the rear on the Bronco

David Wright
These are the same ones in Market place. I will have a link kit coming up soon. Currently building Ranger and Bronco parts
MEDIEVAL FAB

Post by MEDIEVAL FAB »

2 x sets still available