Saginaw PS Pump

PaulW
Bronco Info: Modified and Linked 1972 Bronco

Saginaw PS Pump

Post by PaulW »

Saginaw Pump
This unit was detailed by Red Ram. It was for a combo Hydroboost and ram cylinder.
Comes with both cans one for external reservoir and the other with stock return line..
It has a bracket attached for a Windsor motor
Price is $100 including USPS shipping
Very low miles on it because I went another direction
I also have a collection of various brackets that are available for the cost of shipping only

Imagescreenshot on pc

VintageIronFab
Bronco Info: Bronco List:

Re: Saginaw PS Pump

Post by VintageIronFab »

Paul do you know the PN for just that can? That pump is the Ford conversion pump or something?? I’m assuming it fits the canned ham variety pump.
http://www.vintageironfabworks.com

77- "Victoria"
71- "Annie" Halfcab
73- "Heloise"
96- "Cheryl"
95- Marilyn (F150)
PaulW

Post by PaulW »

No pn for the remote Res can back. Not a canned ham source. Pump is a Ford source with the back shown (middle pic). Use the pump with can requires a standalone reservoir which I will post later.
What I am selling primarily is a detailed pump. Use it with either back. Comes with a new o-ring to seal the back if you swap to the stock back.
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

Post by Wrightracing.net »

Did you ever sell that Paul?

David Wright

PaulW

Post by PaulW »

David I sold the detailed Sag pump with can & bracket, but I have more Sag stuff. I dont want get rid of that stuff I still have because I am converting the EB to Sag from the ford Explorer setup I now have.
When I am ready to move more Sag parts I will contact you. THe remaining stuff is ss/teflon hi pressure and convertible style Sag + other stuff.
Suspense May
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

Post by Wrightracing.net »

PaulW wrote:David I sold the detailed Sag pump with can & bracket, but I have more Sag stuff. I dont want get rid of that stuff I still have because I am converting the EB to Sag from the ford Explorer setup I now have.
When I am ready to move more Sag parts I will contact you. THe remaining stuff is ss/teflon hi pressure and convertible style Sag + other stuff.
Suspense May

David Wright