Ford Ranger prerunner daily driver 4x4

pat_car22
Bronco Info: 1995 Bronco XLT 5.0-

Ford Ranger prerunner daily driver 4x4

Post by pat_car22 »

Ranger 3.jpg
1989 Ford Ranger, Single Cab Long Bed 4x4. 151,000 Miles. Brand new 2.9L V-6 Motor with JBA headers, 4,000 miles on it. Manual 5 speed trans with Manual 4x4 transfer case. Warn manual locking hubs. With Dana 35 front end. The Front end has working 4 wheel drive with 4:56 gears and +3 per side extended beams. Radius Arms are 1 ¼ hems. Custom front drive shaft. 2.5 x12 SAW coil-over w/reservoir with 2inch bumps. Extended brake lines and limiting straps. With custom engine cage. The Front End has 17 inches of working 4x4 travel!!!! The Rear end is a NEW 8.8 with 4:56 tru-trac limited slip. Deaver G50 Spring pack w/extended and flipped shackles. The rear is fitted with SAW 2.5 x 16 threaded bodies w/reservoirs. I have 17 inches of working travel in the rear as well. Front and rear glass with the bed still usable. Custom front and rear bumpers as well as a tightly fitted 1 ½ DOM roll cage. All shocks and bumps were rebuilt in DEC 2012 when the roll cage was built. All shafts (7/8) were replaced along with seals and oil. The interior of the truck is clean with Master Craft low back buckets and new crow 5 point belts. Heater and AC still in working condition. I think the AC need to be recharged. Great truck I have been driving it daily to and from work. The motor is under warranty and is very strong. Brand new BFG 32 on all coners with spare. All new brakes, this truck is a true sleeper. I have it set up as low as it will sit. It handles great. I am looking to up-size to full size bronco or XJ. The only issues I have with this truck are very minor. It needs paint, have small oil leak from valve covers, just need to replace seal. This truck is a great truck and a lot of room for a single cab. I am 6'3 and fit in the truck with no issues. Come see it to make an offer. I will not respond to lowball offers when you have not seen the truck in person. Asking 6,300. OBO 805-235-1608 pat
[img][/img
ranger-5.jpg
[url]http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cto/ ... 5.html/url]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pat_car22
Bronco Info: 1995 Bronco XLT 5.0-

Re: Ford Ranger prerunner daily driver 4x4

Post by pat_car22 »

I am parting this truck out, thats why it is posted in the Parts section
93Broncobuff
Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's

Post by 93Broncobuff »

Pm'ed
cwrisley
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco..........

Post by cwrisley »

I'll trade you for a '75 Lincoln Mark IV...

...how's that for lowball?!!