BITD Vegas to Reno August 19-20

retroblazer

Post by retroblazer »

I have entered the V2R race in Aug. I thought I'd check in with Broncoville to see if anyone was thinking racing or chasing. I have entered the pre-82 Vintage Truck class. I was told the Morris EB is running, but that's it so far.
One sticking point( possibly) is the no coil over rule in the pre 82 class. I certainly wouldn't object if any Bronco wanted to run, that has them, this year.
philofab
Basura Blanca
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.

Re: BITD Vegas to Reno August 19-20

Post by philofab »

I'll be chasing for Danzio / Rockstar TT #90.

Hoping the new format is fun and my hotel in Tonopah has a pool or jacuzzi.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
ESHALLBETTER
Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.

Post by ESHALLBETTER »

I'll be there with the 1080 team. Chasing, maybe getting in thebcar

Sent from my iPhone uhxkknmhjjljqkngkbmdmmnhojkhoxhccfXjsing Tapatalkomn
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

Post by Wrightracing.net »

I talked to Ramsey last night Chris and I could not talk him into racing his new stretched early Bronco. He said it should be ready for NORRA next year.

David...
retroblazer

Re: BITD Vegas to Reno August 19-20

Post by retroblazer »

Too bad that he won't make this one, but I'm planning on doing the NORRA event this year, so there's no escape. He's going to have to toughen up, since all he rides are plush coil overs these days. If Sandy Cone and his buddy Ken, are able to finish their Class 4 Jeep, we could have the best blend yet, of 4wds.
If anybody is traveling to LA from the SF Bay Area or Central Cal, to SoCal, this week or next. I am looking for a parts runner to visit Poway, and Santa Ana. Cash, of some worthy amount, will be exchanged if the stars are lucky enough to align. I like the UPS, but not that much. Think of large dinosaur bones when you think of my stacks of leaf springs.