Vest racing wins at Parker!

yogib

Vest racing wins at Parker!

Post by yogib »

Well I had a great time.Sorry I could,nt bring you along Scott.Troy Vest won the Pro-truck class and did it from a last start position start.By the half way point of his first lap he had passed all the other Pro-trucks.And by the time he came into main pit by the Hay barns he was ahead of second place Dave Mason by 10 minutes.I along with another guy did the fuel jugs.We had some awesome pit stops.No flats no breakdowns.I believe we came in around 17th overall as well.There were roughly 196 entries and only 89 finishers I believe.We were very relieved the rain stopped.I believe I saw Philofab driving his Bronco in Main pits.As well as I saw 2 other White Broncos.One had blue bead lock rings.I saw Micheal Bird out there racing in the Blue Bronco and I went out and gave him the thumbs up and wavved.The 1,200 mile drive home was,nt alot of fun but we did it in 18 hours to get back to Oregon.I would like to thank the Voss crew for there help they were going to change tires for us but didnt have to.They just checked lug nuts.Awesome race.. Pics to follow.
Last edited by yogib on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)

Re: Vest racing wins at Parker!

Post by bajascott »

glad you guys made the race with such success! 18 hrs....long time in a truck full of sweaty guys....haha
i look forward to the pics!
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
yogib

Post by yogib »

finish line photos and contingency.
Attachments
robs bronco 067.jpg
robs bronco 067.jpg (85.72 KiB) Viewed 1871 times
robs bronco 070.jpg
robs bronco 070.jpg (67.12 KiB) Viewed 1871 times
robs bronco 069.jpg
robs bronco 069.jpg (80.75 KiB) Viewed 1871 times
robs bronco 063.jpg
robs bronco 063.jpg (76.21 KiB) Viewed 1871 times
bajascott
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)

Post by bajascott »

looks like you just need to was it of and park it till the next race!!
:D
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
yogib

Post by yogib »

You didnt see all the photos Scott.Troy got ran up on by Strobels Jimco TT on the last lap.And we lost the right bedside prior to that.See how the fuel inlet pipe got bent and then pulled out of the fuel cell.The last fuel stop was a pain.They had to fill it slow into the cell.And then good old duct tape the hole shut.It needed fixxed anyways.It was to low.HA. :mrgreen:
Attachments
robs bronco 074.jpg
robs bronco 074.jpg (111.52 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
robs bronco 073.jpg
robs bronco 073.jpg (114.08 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
bajascott

Post by bajascott »

that aint so bad....it could been worse! ha
FRONT YARD FABRICATION