2012 Baja 1000

tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8

Re: 2012 Baja 1000

Post by tcm glx »

greaslife wrote:Why do you think than make a leash for kids
WTF!!! Why haven't I seen these said leashes!!! Where can I get one!!
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)

Post by bajascott »

I know this for a fact,that me being an American citizen,racing in 1600 class,I would get the penalty,possible d-q. If I were to be moving or within the 50 ft rule while making repairs. Score would be under serious scrutiny by the locals and local racers if they penalized them.
Tavo Is clearly a good driver and a champion,no disrespect to anyone.
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
greaslife
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.

Post by greaslife »

tcm glx wrote:
greaslife wrote:Why do you think than make a leash for kids
WTF!!! Why haven't I seen these said leashes!!! Where can I get one!!
http://www.target.com/p/eddie-bauer-har ... A-11119070
Last edited by greaslife on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
AussieRod
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.

Post by AussieRod »

yikes wrote:You know Rod, the more I watch that "fan" video, the more upset I get. Why? Not because Tavo did, in fact use poor judgement and break a well known rule, but because we, as human beings always magnify the smallest things and use them to bury another. America has become the worst at it. It will be the death of our freedom some day. We're going to protect ourselves into sitting on our f'ing arses and watching fake lives on tv. Long live the wild west!! F the rules!
Couldn't agree more. Honestly, I'm not trying or helping to sink the guy, as a racer he did an amazing job to beat them all, but at the end of the day, rules are rules, and clearly there are reasons to agree they were broken. Not saying you are wrong, either. If was in his seat, I would have driven AROUND the camp, rather than through it, but its easy to be a back seat driver. We were both born in the wrong century, mate. LLTWW! FTR! Yeehaw! :lol:
yikes
Founder
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

Post by yikes »

Mexicans aren't allowed to reply in this thread anymore. There might be bias.
greaslife

Post by greaslife »

Had to go there?

Sorry toney it not nice but it FN funny
Last edited by greaslife on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
AussieRod
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.

Post by AussieRod »

Lo siento, voy a ir al bar y beben más cerveza. :?
AussieRod

Post by AussieRod »

bajascott wrote: Tavo Is clearly a good driver and a champion,no disrespect to anyone.
Absolutely! :D
tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

LMAO!!! Wait a minute Brian, isn't Carmen a m.... and wait, she drives like Tavo to, like she stole it!!! Hahahaha.

I dont take offense to the mexican thing guys, no worries there (well, other than the mexican being lazy theory, that does bother me a bit, but we can save that for another day).

Ok, another thought here, and I am not saying it was safe, endorising it, or anything like that, so keep you superman undies out of the bunghole..........

Those of you that have gone to a race in baja know this is TRUE..........................

If that pit or campsite was a group of locals, they were probably there all day, BBQ'ing, having cold ones (soda I mean of course) and they are not only probably telling him to cut through the pit, they probably saved the tent as the one Tavo ripped up at the 1000 and it will be up on the wall at some shop, garage, or something to that effect like a shrine!!!

Again, not encouraging this by any means.... back to your regular programming
greaslife

Post by greaslife »

AussieRod wrote:Lo siento, voy a ir al bar y beben más cerveza. :?
WTF I was borne and raised in Ca and can't speak let alone read what you wrote but cerveza. Tell me how did you learn it.
yikes
Founder

Post by yikes »

Rod aprenda como yo. Solamente quiere aprender. Yo tambien quiero una mas cervesa.
tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

Yo compro la cerveza, en Baja!! vámonos!!!!!!
yikes
Founder

Post by yikes »

tcm glx wrote:LMAO!!! Wait a minute Brian, isn't Carmen a m.... and wait, she drives like Tavo to, like she stole it!!! Hahahaha.
That's right! Mexi Can! She's my angel for sure...I had to show her the video of Tavo cheating before she would believe. Stinkn biased Mexicans.
yikes
Founder

Post by yikes »

tcm glx wrote:Yo compro la cerveza, en Baja!! vámonos!!!!!!
Tengo listo! Vamanos!
AussieRod

Post by AussieRod »

greaslife wrote:
WTF I was borne and raised in Ca and can't speak let alone read what you wrote but cerveza. Tell me how did you learn it.
Google is my friend :lol: :lol:
greaslife

Post by greaslife »

AussieRod wrote:
greaslife wrote:
Google is my friend :lol: :lol:
Sweeeeeet
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

tcm glx wrote:Im jumping on Yikes bandwagon here........

100K views on RDC and every one trying to throw Tavo under the bus. Nobody wants to say, this guy just made a poor judegment call on having his lights adjusted on ther road and call it a day... All of a sudden, he cheated here, who knows where else. And the whole he uses a chopper thing, Get the hell out of here, are you guys serious..... Every single bird in the air is talking to the Trophy Trucks.........and as far as I am concerned, let em!! I personally heard the McMillains airplane talking to the weatherman trying to help the accident victims.... so it isnt just for EVIL that they are used hahaha....

Anyways, I am mexican, and I was raised in mexicali, so that is probably why i am still rooting for Tavo!! Has nothing to do with his new TT, that only has two races on it, that is built to take technology to another level by keeping it super lightweight......

Ok, running to the store for more popcorn, back in a few!!

Several have said just that. The problem is, the person in question isn't saying it. It completely taints a great run and is a true shame. Maybe Tavo is Mexico's Lance Armstrong.
yikes wrote:You know Rod, the more I watch that "fan" video, the more upset I get. Why? Not because Tavo did, in fact use poor judgement and break a well known rule, but because we, as human beings always magnify the smallest things and use them to bury another. America has become the worst at it. It will be the death of our freedom some day. We're going to protect ourselves into sitting on our f'ing arses and watching fake lives on tv. Long live the wild west!! F the rules!
This is a good observation, Brian. It doesn't help justify a bad decision (of course, I'm talking about the good Samaritan that took it upon himself to help a TT in need), but it is an interesting point. I am of the opinion that we will soon look back on these days (even present day U.S.) and remember them as the glory days when men could still be men and we were free to do as we pleased. You're right. We'll continue to use the little things to bury each others freedom until all we have left is a boring, sterile world. I suppose we'll always be able to relive the glory days through video games. Ahh, who am I kidding. Those are too violent!

I say bring back the SORE from days of old. Take away Helos, GPS navigation and only allow radios for emergency calls. Call for help and you're out of the race!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

Agree with you on Tavo Steve, he needs to man up and call it what it was........
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

tcm glx wrote:Agree with you on Tavo Steve, he needs to man up and call it what it was........
I would have had mad-respect for him if he's just manned up, called it stupid and laughed it off. We all would have loved him for it and moved on. Poor Tavo. Now he has to miss out on my mad-respect!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

SteveG wrote:
tcm glx wrote:Agree with you on Tavo Steve, he needs to man up and call it what it was........
Now he has to miss out on my mad-respect!

LMAO....... He is going to be devastated.

Ahhhh, ok, back to RDC or else I will fall behind on the comedy.