Barstow Run 12-2011 Pics

SuperSixAxis
Bronco Info: 1996 5.8, E4OD

Re: Barstow Run 12-2011 Pics

Post by SuperSixAxis »

Wow, what an awesome thread! Tio Vic and Tony must be thrilled with this shoot. The twins look top shelf. Two of the finest desert Broncos in service! Was that a 3rd black Bronco I saw? Best guess is they keep draggin a parts truck with them to the desert :)
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8

Post by tcm glx »

SuperSixAxis wrote:Wow, what an awesome thread! Tio Vic and Tony must be thrilled with this shoot. The twins look top shelf. Two of the finest desert Broncos in service! Was that a 3rd black Bronco I saw? Best guess is they keep draggin a parts truck with them to the desert :)

Jaime!!! Whats up my hawaii brotha!! There was a third black bronco, DROOPY!!! And yes we were thrilled about the shoot, but it was not just about us, Also for Tom and the MINTY GREEN SLEEPER TROPHY! and the Mirage Ultra Luxo prerunner!
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER

Post by flyinbronco »

Wow guys the pictures turned out great. Well done.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
BajaF250
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250

Post by BajaF250 »

Agui-E7TE wrote:Great pictures Tom! I love the way your new camera shoots. It has a sort of blueish hue that makes the Broncos really pop but its more noticeble with your truck. The color is just phenomenal when I look at the pictures you took of your truck. :D
Hey Aqui,
I was experimenting with different settings, color, saturation, hue, etc... I was pretty please with some, others, not so much. I had a great time with it... unfortunately, I was driving the whole day on Wed, so I didn't get the chance to experiment with any action/movement shots...
BajaF250

Post by BajaF250 »

Silverslk wrote:
BajaF250 wrote:I took a couple of pics of Bill's truck too, oh yeah, the green truck was sort of in the frame...

My new desktop!!! GREAT pics
Hey Andy,
If you want the hi res version of the pics, just let me know and I'll send 'em! That goes for anyone!
hobbyturnedobsession
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Hahah I just changed my desktop to a photo from here too.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

BajaF250 wrote:
Silverslk wrote:
BajaF250 wrote:I took a couple of pics of Bill's truck too, oh yeah, the green truck was sort of in the frame...

My new desktop!!! GREAT pics
Hey Andy,
If you want the hi res version of the pics, just let me know and I'll send 'em! That goes for anyone!

Care to place on a disc and send my way???
BajaF250

Post by BajaF250 »

tcm glx wrote:
SuperSixAxis wrote:Wow, what an awesome thread! Tio Vic and Tony must be thrilled with this shoot. The twins look top shelf. Two of the finest desert Broncos in service! Was that a 3rd black Bronco I saw? Best guess is they keep draggin a parts truck with them to the desert :)

Jaime!!! Whats up my hawaii brotha!! There was a third black bronco, DROOPY!!! And yes we were thrilled about the shoot, but it was not just about us, Also for Tom and the MINTY GREEN SLEEPER TROPHY! and the Mirage Ultra Luxo prerunner!
Not so much, this is a Bronco forum and you guys have the most beautiful Broncos, period. It is about the Broncos. Bill and I are just strap hangers tagging along! The proverbial red headed step children... lucky to get a scrap as it falls off the table! Thanks for including us!
BajaF250

Post by BajaF250 »

tcm glx wrote:Care to place on a disc and send my way???
Yeah, already on my to-do list for this weekend... I'll burn all of the pics I took for you, Vic and Aqui. I have about 700MB of pics, but I'll cull out all of the Green truck photos so it'll knock the size down considerably. But, I'll include all of Bill's.
tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

BajaF250 wrote:
Yeah, already on my to-do list for this weekend... I'll burn all of the pics I took for you, Vic and Aqui. I have about 700MB of pics, but I'll cull out all of the Green truck photos so it'll knock the size down considerably. But, I'll include all of Bill's.

Actually need pics of the minty green monster as well....for cage ideas and drool factor, please!!!
Agui-E7TE
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Post by Agui-E7TE »

Seriously....That truck is the just pure AWESOME!!! I've never thought about getting rid of my Broncos so I could have another truck but Tom's truck really makes me think I need an F250.....and a brick nose at that :D :D
BajaF250

Post by BajaF250 »

Done and in the mail!
mrmatt
Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does

Post by mrmatt »

It was a great trip! Thanks for letting me tag along! The danger ranger handled way better with the valving change. Still needs some tuning but I think a cage, 33's, gearing and more horsepower are on the agenda....eventually!

Had a great time with everyone. Thanks to Bill for letting me pick his brain on driving tips too.

THe metallic mint green monster is a beast for sure! That truck works good!
BajaF250

Post by BajaF250 »

mrmatt wrote:It was a great trip! Thanks for letting me tag along! The danger ranger handled way better with the valving change. Still needs some tuning but I think a cage, 33's, gearing and more horsepower are on the agenda....eventually!

Had a great time with everyone. Thanks to Bill for letting me pick his brain on driving tips too.

THe metallic mint green monster is a beast for sure! That truck works good!
Hey Matt,
It was great having you and the danger Ranger out zipping around the desert with us all... We had a great time!
tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

more

tcm glx