2011 MORE Holiday 200 pics!

mrmatt
Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does

Re: 2011 MORE Holiday 200 pics!

Post by mrmatt »

I just wanted to say thank you to all you guys. This season was such a great sucsess and it couldn;t have happened with out all the help and support from you.

I wasn't expecting so many people to show up at the Toys for Tots race. I was quite a surprise to see so many of you when we pulled into the pits! It was such a fun race. The battle with 923 was epic!

Thank you again for the support. You all keep me motivated to push the car to the limit and run at the front of the pack race after race!
SuperSixAxis
Bronco Info: 1996 5.8, E4OD

Post by SuperSixAxis »

Starting after the 500 in June I am offering my full support to Kaveman racing in whatever way I can help(Towing, Chasing, Pitting, prepping).

I adapt quickly and will give 110% and ask for nothing in return but to be a part of this team.
Silverslk
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home

Post by Silverslk »

SuperSixAxis wrote:Starting after the 500 in June I am offering my full support to Kaveman racing in whatever way I can help(Towing, Chasing, Pitting, prepping).

I adapt quickly and will give 110% and ask for nothing in return but to be a part of this team.
You're alright James!!!! Matt and family are great people and appreciate the help.
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
SuperSixAxis
Bronco Info: 1996 5.8, E4OD

Post by SuperSixAxis »

Well, they haven't said yes yet, but yes they are good people!
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8

Post by tcm glx »

SuperSixAxis wrote:Well, they haven't said yes yet, but yes they are good people!
I am certain Matt will be more than happy to say yes, and Andy is right, these guys are great people!
Polarcub
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........

Post by Polarcub »

Silverslk wrote:
SuperSixAxis wrote:Starting after the 500 in June I am offering my full support to Kaveman racing in whatever way I can help(Towing, Chasing, Pitting, prepping).

You're alright James!!!! Matt and family are great people and appreciate the help.
Not to take Matt's thunder but we would be honored to have you out there with us. We are not sure yet of what 2012 holds for racing though. Matt and I were talking the other day and he may be racing in JAN/Mar based on march being a short course format. Other than that the July race (big 9 race) in barstow and possibly September which may be a SNORE/MORE midnight special???.....The cost right now is being shouldered almost 100% by Matt right now and as much as we want to run a full season the dollars are the limiting factor.

If we do not race I am planning on doing some volunteering for MORE as a course monitor, We want to give back to MORE and make sure we have a place to race. With that being said I am looking forward seeing you guys/gals out there again. I dont get the chance to talk much with anyone when we are racing but seeing the Bronco Brigade roll into the pits is always a highlight for me. You are all great folks and bring much credit to the Kaveman team!
Jeremy