MORE Royal Purple 500

BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet

Re: MORE Royal Purple 500

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Totally agree with you on the bumper Steve. I hate that tube bumper but until I find a replacement oem style one I'm stuck with that one. No use in taking it off and getting a ticket for no rear bumper right now.

Chris
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

They actually ticket for no rear bumper????

I agree with not taking it off until you find something else - just didn't think they ticketed for no bumper as older trucks (toyotas well into the 90's) came from the factory without rear bumpers.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet

Post by BajaBronco13 »

I got pulled over by Irvine PD about two years ago for no bumper on my other bronco so yep they do. He gave me a warning and let me go. It's a fix it ticket but still a ticket.
Silverslk
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home

Post by Silverslk »

BajaBronco13 wrote:I got pulled over by Irvine PD about two years ago for no bumper on my other bronco so yep they do. He gave me a warning and let me go. It's a fix it ticket but still a ticket.
no BACK bumper? Really? That is weird. Like Steve said I had a 1993 Toyota pickup that didn't come with an outside passenger mirror or rear bumper. Those were "options" hahaha
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!