LOST BOYS RACING Parker 425

Andy Jones
Bronco Info: In the Works!

LOST BOYS RACING Parker 425

Post by Andy Jones »

Well, lost boys racing weekend SUCKED!! the 7205 Truck started pretty close to the rear of the class. not to sure of the position there was about 21 entries? but they picked off almost all of their class by lap2. they were running forth or fifth by lap 2's midway pit. when they radioed in they were having a misfire issue and thought they had a right rear flat.
as they came in the truck lost all oil pressure, and all the breather filters for the engine had a milkshake substance coming out of'em. we got a DNF due to a blown head gasket... as for the 9 car that my brother and i were in... we lost the tranny at MM 19. we were the very last car off the line in the morning. we only had one other 9 car in are class! my brother and i were pumped because we thought we had a race going on till we seen them pull of the line bad alternator, oh well! we decided we would try and pass as many jeep speeds as possible! we picked off 12 jeep speeds, 1 class 5, and 2 sportsman cars before MM 15!! by MM16 we noticed a slip in the tranny, but still gave that little 9 car all we could!! my brother thought he was driving a class 1!!! we lost all gears as we came into MM19 in the wash... we unstrapped and tried to push the car off the course, when all of a sudden we hear the 800 horse power Gieser Brothers truck of Andy Mac rollin threw!! we dropped everything we were doing and ran for the hills!! we decided to throw the triangle out, and wait it out for the race.... next two cars threw were Sam Berri And Robby Gordon, Fast As shit by the way!! we layed out on the hills next to us and got some sun tans for about two hours! i then got a wild hair up my ass to try and put the car into gear.. and what do know, it went right in! so we suited up and off we went to MM21 were there was a check point. we pulled off there because we heard Trophy Trucks were coming on the radio and we were not about to be on course in only first gear! after we seen some TT we decided to pull back on and try to make it to Mid Way when all of a sudden hear comes that other 9 car! my Brother and i looked at each other and at the same time we said, we just got beat by a couple of GIRLS!!! oh well! next time!! we finally made it to Mid Way where are day ended, and the Truck Broke down. DNF's for Both but we had one hell of a Great Time! we'll see everyone in the 9car for BAP and in the 7205 at the Silver state race!
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
Andy Jones
Bronco Info: In the Works!

Re: LOST BOYS RACING Parker 425

Post by Andy Jones »

A few guys came looking for me to say hi! I think one of them was Philo! anyways sorry i missed ya guys... next time!
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
philofab
Basura Blanca
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.

Re: LOST BOYS RACING Parker 425

Post by philofab »

Yep, I stopped by. I was across the way with Travis Bozzano and the BMS guys. You wouldn't have noticed me since I drove the old man truck.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/