The barn is unruly with excess Bronco parts

1Hondalover
Bronco Info: Having so much fun with friends in Baja, we're not sure if we want to race NORRA.....

Post by 1Hondalover »

Pretty much finished with my capital project, and back to the Broncos soon. As I look around in the barn there's too many parts in my way from the various Broncos I've stripped. I may or may not have pictures, and remember this stuff is free so I'm not going to get too involved in it like I was trying to get money for it. All at my house in Santa Clarita aka Valencia aka very near Magic Mountain amusement park aka 30 miles north of L.A.

Three OE Alcoas no rivets with bad 31" tires on them. Have a little invasion under the clearcoat in a few spots but otherwise good overall condition.

One OE steelie with a bad 31" tire on it.

1996 wheel caps.

TTB c-clip chunk w/ axles do not know the year and whatever else came out of there when I swapped to the bolt-on 1981 chunk.

Front & rear sway bars.

Parts from a 1981 Bronco I stripped:
- loaded manual window doors, brown door panels and exterior mirrors.
- steering box.
- cruise control assume it works but did not try.
- core support.
- A/C evaporator in box and other dash crap.
- dash housing brown.
- hubcaps.

I'm really busy so sorry no text and no phone calls. PM may go unnoticed for months. Email is the only good way Jim@CORElectric.net if you want to catch any of this before it goes in the dumpster or to the next LA County tire disposal event.
cs_drums
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Post by cs_drums »

I’ll take the doors and 3rd. Email sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk