Sweetheart German Shepard purbred with papers

Polarcub
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........

Sweetheart German Shepard purbred with papers

Post by Polarcub »

Okay here is the deal guys/gals my older shepard has to go. Her name is Gretchen she is about 80lbs and in good health. She is 10 years old and overall a great dog for someone that needs a dog as a companion. She does okay with kids older are better but she cannot be in a multi dog family. She is active but has slowed down considerably. I really do not want to do this but she recently has been mixing it up with our other dog and I just cant have this. Please let me know if you are interested in adopting a wonderful dog. She does not need a huge yard but an apartment would not be good as she does bark when outside. Please help my cell is 951-623-9415 we will be around throughout the holidays so if you want to meet Gretchen let me know. Thanks.
Jeremy
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Re: Sweetheart German Shepard purbred with papers

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Saw her when I dropped the spare tire off at the house the other day Jer and she is great. If I actually had a place with a yard I'd consider taking her, but I just can't.

Good luck with finding her a good home.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Polarcub
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........

Re: Sweetheart German Shepard purbred with papers

Post by Polarcub »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:Saw her when I dropped the spare tire off at the house the other day Jer and she is great. If I actually had a place with a yard I'd consider taking her, but I just can't.

Good luck with finding her a good home.
Thanks man it breaks my heart to have to do this but we have tried to work with this for several years now. We thought it was because I was gone so much before because she is different when I am home but there is no rhyme or reason to her taking after the other dogs. If you know of anyone feel free to let them know as well.
Jeremy