BW1356 Electric case - No planet

yikes
Founder
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

BW1356 Electric case - No planet

Post by yikes »

I've got the electric T-case out of my '96. It's in pieces and I robbed the planet for my manual case. Everything else should be there. Gonna junk it next week unless somebody wants it. Just don't like having stuff laying around in my little bit of space.
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8

Re: BW1356 Electric case - No planet

Post by tcm glx »

yikes wrote:I've got the electric T-case out of my '96. It's in pieces and I robbed the planet for my manual case. Everything else should be there. Gonna junk it next week unless somebody wants it. Just don't like having stuff laying around in my little bit of space.

Motor still on it B, and if so, I assume it worked? If so, I will take it as a spare.
yikes
Founder

Post by yikes »

tcm glx wrote:
yikes wrote:I've got the electric T-case out of my '96. It's in pieces and I robbed the planet for my manual case. Everything else should be there. Gonna junk it next week unless somebody wants it. Just don't like having stuff laying around in my little bit of space.

Motor still on it B, and if so, I assume it worked? If so, I will take it as a spare.
Yeah. The motor housing started rusting a bit from a trip to Ocotillo, but worked fine.
philofab
Basura Blanca
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.

Post by philofab »

If you throw it out please save the yoke and flange for me.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
yikes
Founder

Post by yikes »

tcm glx wrote:

T, remind me and i'll bring this on the 30th.
yikes
Founder

Post by yikes »

philofab wrote:If you throw it out please save the yoke and flange for me.
Flange actually got transfered to the manual case, so I lied about a couple things. The planet, rear output shaft, rear out put shaft seal housing, rear flange, oil pump, range hub and shift fork spring were all transfered to the manual case. Haha! Oops! Guess it's far from being all there. I was going to hang on to the old planet and chain as back-up's, so it really only leaves the electric shift forks, case halves and the shift motor. Way to go Brian!