Extended radius arms

SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Extended radius arms

Post by SteveG »

These are Superlift extended radius arms for a Ranger that I started to modify years ago but never finished. They have bungs welded on the pivot ends for 1.25" heims. With a bit of reinforcing on the beam end and some gusseting on the pivot end these can be really strong radius arms. I like these so much that I have another pair of these (still bushing ends) that I'm saving for my next Explorer project.

As I said, they are for a Ranger but they could be used on a Bronco/F150, two or four wheel drive.

They are 29" long from the end of the bung to the center of the top beam end hole.

Pivot brackets or heims are not included. Only the two arms. Come get these fast or they will go in the scrap bin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
DirtFiend602
Bronco Info: 86' go faster

Re: Extended radius arms

Post by DirtFiend602 »

Steve, still have these? will you ship on my dime?
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

I do and I will. PM me your address and I'll tell you what shipping will cost.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
Admin

Post by SteveG »

Do you ever go to or through Bullhead? Philo will be here in a couple weeks. I can send them with him if you want.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
DirtFiend602
Bronco Info: 86' go faster

Post by DirtFiend602 »

oops , forgot about this thread. i dont really ever go up that way, but he has a bunch of goodies anyway,i wouldnt mind a road trip..