89' Bronco II, His & Hers

cs_drums
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Post by cs_drums »

So after spending to much time on my fullsize my wife decided she needed a bonco of her own. The old His & Hers haha. We searched far and wide for a nice one which proved to be difficult. My priority was the interior as this one won't be gutted for a cage.

Finally found one and only drove 3 hrs to get its. 89' 4x4 5speed, Very clean but 230k miles haha. Image

I had gathered parts for an explorer I pickup and ended up sellling a couple years back. Plan is....

Frt- D35 swap(probably +1.5" per side), rancho drop brackets, James duff coil buckets, I'll build some radius arms and the either 5100s or 10" 2.5 if I find a decent deal

Rear- Explorer 8.8 swap, 5100s or 2.5, locker

The big ticket item that I'm looking forward is the eventual engine swap.........ImageImage

Haven't released the price cause they are still working on 50 state legal status. It will be a cool set up for sure

As of now it's just undergoing some needed maintance. Wheel bearings, all new brakes, and I'm chasing a high idle issue. Progress will be in spurts as the truck, shop and family are back in socal but I'm still in VA for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cs_drums

Post by cs_drums »

My phone pulled a fast one. Hopefully admin can out this in the non-bronco thread for me

zachwabbit
Bronco Info: '93 F150 XLT, '89 2wd B2(Smurfette)

Re: 89' Bronco II, His & Hers

Post by zachwabbit »

I can't wait to see how this turns out with the swap! Jealous of your oem roof rack lol
Potato.
cs_drums

Post by cs_drums »

Xmas bonus is here time to get to work. Recently redid the entire brake system. Couldn’t get the rears to bleed because the abs valve was bad. Luckily tore it apart cleaned it out and it’s good as new. ImageImage

I’m on the search for some parts-

Set of 15” wheels (the more 80s the better)
New or Near new 31x10.5(maybe 32s)
Ford 7.5 lunch box locker

Sticking with the d28 till it fails me.

cs_drums

Post by cs_drums »

This is going up for sale.

Still this cleanest I've scene. I have a bunch of suspension goodies to go with it.

If anyone is interested hit me up.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk