My VERY mild DD

zachwabbit
Bronco Info: '93 F150 XLT, '89 2wd B2(Smurfette)

Re: My VERY mild DD

Post by zachwabbit »

I bought some trailer deck tie downs that fold flush and a 3-point ratchet strap, had the bed floor cut and then the tie downs welded into the floor by Travis. Makes it so that when I'm camping and have the shell on I can take the spare out and lay an air mattress in the bed without anything stabbing me in the back. Also had it done this way because I don't typically have the shell on for extended periods so didn't want to rely on a rack on top of the shell to hold it.
Potato.
F1Brendan
Bronco Info: It's a non Bronc! the bronco's larger cousin with a bed, a 95 f1

Post by F1Brendan »

Hey guys! Curious for anyone who has run or is running a stock width truck with stock inner fender liners and 35” BFGs, what bumps do you use? I’m planning to just replace the factory bumps with poly or aftermarket rubber, but I’d rather not tear it apart and cycle it haha ( call me lazy) just a reminder, the truck is running 3” rancho drop brackets and radius arms, 4” procomp single cab coils, and 5100s on factory Alcoa’s and 35” ko1s, which I feel like is a pretty similar setup to what a lot of guys start with. Thanks I’m advance!

Also, anyone have some decently clean bronco dual shock buckets they want to part with?
zachwabbit
Bronco Info: '93 F150 XLT, '89 2wd B2(Smurfette)

Post by zachwabbit »

I think Chris W has a pair he's giving away down here in SoCal
Potato.
Tchajagos
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs

My VERY mild DD

Post by Tchajagos »

When I set up air bumps on the fronts of cut/turn beams I set the beams up to be 2-5/8” from the frame. Allows the perfect amount to run 35” tires without rubbing. If you want to dial it in you can take your coil out and jack up the beam with the tire on and measure frame distance.