1994 F150 (The wife made me do it)

otter
Bronco Info: Currently in a holding pattern

Re: 1994 F150 (The wife made me do it)

Post by otter »

Had some time today today to get my bumps mounted.

otter

Post by otter »

No truck updates, but it is officially official I am moving to Hawaii. Damn it! :cry:

Doing a Trip to Cal City Feb 27th -Mar 1st if anyone wants to join. Most likely my last trip for a while.
Turf Tamer
Bronco Info: 1990 F-150 396 stroker w/camper shell. Its got KING's bra!!!

Post by Turf Tamer »

otter wrote:No truck updates, but it is officially official I am moving to Hawaii. Damn it! :cry:

Doing a Trip to Cal City Feb 27th -Mar 1st if anyone wants to join. Most likely my last trip for a while.
Bummer, I have enjoyed watching your build. On the bright side there are far worse places to be stuck at.
otter

Post by otter »

Turf Tamer wrote:
otter wrote:No truck updates, but it is officially official I am moving to Hawaii. Damn it! :cry:

Bummer, I have enjoyed watching your build. On the bright side there are far worse places to be stuck at.

Thanks man.

There are worse places I could end up. I am trying to see the positives. But man it's hard. haha.
dtbback
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Post by dtbback »

Bummer man! But, might as well learn to surf wgile your there!! Of course your last trip is when the LeDuc Swap Meet. Why not come down there abd try and sell your F150 lol.
otter

Post by otter »

dtbback wrote:Bummer man! But, might as well learn to surf wgile your there!! Of course your last trip is when the LeDuc Swap Meet. Why not come down there abd try and sell your F150 lol.
I am not a big fan of the beach. Don't want to learn how Surf.

I am planning on taking my son on our last annual Ridgecrest race on April 11th. We have made each year since we moved here in 2011. Then she will go up for sale. :( I do plan to save up a pretty sizable truck fund while I am there. Then all shit will hit the fan when I get back. I have 3-4 years to come up with an idea for new project. :D
dtbback
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Post by dtbback »

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of the beach either. Although I love Lake Havasu lol.

I just wanted to give you an excuse to come further south so I could check out your rig in person.

Next project. Stretched and linked canti Bronco with a custom softtop!!
SC150
Bronco Info: 1989 5spd Cantilevered Bronco

Post by SC150 »

You're gonna have to build a 1993 Toyota SR5 with 44" Swampers and an Exo-Cage. They love that kinda shit over in the islands.

Bummed to hear you couldn't figure something else out. If you wanna go AWOL you can hide in my garage. I'll leave the bronco in there so you have something to do.
otter

Post by otter »

SC150 wrote:You're gonna have to build a 1993 Toyota SR5 with 44" Swampers and an Exo-Cage. They love that kinda shit over in the islands.

Bummed to hear you couldn't figure something else out. If you wanna go AWOL you can hide in my garage. I'll leave the bronco in there so you have something to do.
You would like that wouldn't you? haha.
dtbback wrote:Yeah I'm not a huge fan of the beach either. Although I love Lake Havasu lol.

I just wanted to give you an excuse to come further south so I could check out your rig in person.

Next project. Stretched and linked canti Bronco with a custom softtop!!
Maybe I will build a TTB cantilevered Expedition. As much as I hate them they look good and are the right size.
dtbback

Post by dtbback »

Now that sounds like a project!! There was a pic of a mezzy set up posted in Tony's expedition thread. Totally within your capabilities!!

Why do you hate them?
otter

Post by otter »

I posted that picture. It was a cantilever setup.
dtbback

Post by dtbback »

LOL! Of course you did. Why do you hate expeditions?
otter

Post by otter »

dtbback wrote:LOL! Of course you did. Why do you hate expeditions?
Just a bad experience with the one my wife had. Little issues nothing major. But little things drive me nuts. Even though I hated it, I would have built it if it wasn't rusted in some spots underneath.
dtbback

Post by dtbback »

I still think a stretched custom soft top canti bronco would rompg all over a canti expi
Silverslk
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home

Post by Silverslk »

I've got a couple ideas too but I'll keep them to myself and hope I get mine done before you get back. :)
otter

Post by otter »

Note: I am drunk posting.Not sure if the language being used is ok here.

FUCK FOA and their customer service. Pretty Sure JD answers the phone and he is a lying SOB. After 7 months of crap I have received 1 shock. ONE. After his punk ass told me he sent two in one box. Fucking Liar!!!!! Plus There was no misalignment spacers returned with my ONE shock. Just tell the damn truth! Is it that hard. You apparently sell shit products which I was stupid enough to buy. Shame on me. Will not happen again.

On a happy note SteveG you rock. Dude hooked it up at rugged. Thanks man.
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8

Post by tcm glx »

Hahaha. Cheers to the drunk posting!!! Sucks about FOA.
otter

Post by otter »

I get drunk about once every two years. The FOA crap and moving to Hawaii has put me over the edge.
dtbback

Post by dtbback »

Damn that's crap to hear about FOA. Just found out the bypassespecially I bought need to have the bypass tubes fixed. They were leaking. I was expecting it with FOAs reputation but was hoping I lucked out. Although the guy I bought them off of is going to take care of that for me.So I won't give up hope just yet.
VintageIronFab
Bronco Info: Bronco List:

Post by VintageIronFab »

Pat-- why did you change the lower beam mount? Did you do a c&t or just change the mounts? Do you know how many inches taller over stock you are running?