Joxracing's Nite Edition daily driver build...hopefully.

Joxracing
Bronco Info: 1989 Ford F-150, 6" deaver in front...soon. 351w, 33" BFG MudTerrains

Joxracing's Nite Edition daily driver build...hopefully.

Post by Joxracing »

I piicked up this 1992 Ford Nite for a new daily driver for the winter months, since I didnt really want to drive my prelude. I bought it as a "solid, reliable" truck that could jump right into use, with a "brand new" gas tank, and no leaks.

... turns out the gas tank leaked worse than anything ive ever seen when you put more than 25 bucks in, and leaks oil out of the pan like a siv.

Here's a pic of it, not a bad looking rig I guess...

its got a rebuilt 351w, bored .40 over, comp cam, etc.

My plans are a 4" or smaller coil in front, preferably a 2", with some decent shocks. I need 4, because of this awesome quadshock set up :?

I really wanna ditch the tailgate, and do a nice spare tire mount, and a spot for gas cans, tools, etc.
Bumpers are high on the list too.

I just want a nice handling dd, that i could take into the dirt and rip around the little whoops, and tow all my chevy buddy's out-which doesnt take much.

More pic's tmrw, hopefully get 'er in the shop on tuesday.
Joxracing
Bronco Info: 1989 Ford F-150, 6" deaver in front...soon. 351w, 33" BFG MudTerrains

Re: Joxracing's Nite Edition daily driver build...hopefully.

Post by Joxracing »

Got my Eibachs today!
Thanks SteveG/Nick

Hoping to have these tossed on by the end of the week, and exhaust pics for Rushcanuck
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

Excellent! I'm glad they made it OK. Those are really nice springs. Way better than a standard "lift" coil.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
Joxracing

Post by Joxracing »

The Nite Rider was sold today... those springs were nice though SteveG.
jimmyd
Bronco Info: sold 94 (wanna bronco on FSB) 1997 f250 hd

Post by jimmyd »

Probablly going to start parting out my F250, PM if you want to buy the tire carrier. 4 bolts and its in.