06 colorado I-beam build.

Jonny_Vico
Bronco Info: 06 colorado with bronco running gear.

06 colorado I-beam build.

Post by Jonny_Vico »

i started with this

i did some stuff and now

4x4 I-beams and 8.8 out of a 90 bronco will soon be on it. then the real fun is going to start.
06 colorado crewcab prerunner. PRP suspension seats with 5 point Gforce harness,33in BFG, 3inch over LT, king 2.5 Coilovers front, fullsize axle king 2.5 reservoir shocks rear, mcneil fiberglass front and rear. all kinds of cool stuff coming soon.....
Joxracing
Bronco Info: 1989 Ford F-150, 6" deaver in front...soon. 351w, 33" BFG MudTerrains

Re: 06 colorado I-beam build.

Post by Joxracing »

That thing was wrecked!

dig the no door handles, and the color is shweeeet.
philofab
Basura Blanca
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.

Post by philofab »

Nice.

Shaved door handles are a major pain in the ass though. What solenoids / latches did you use?
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
Jonny_Vico

Post by Jonny_Vico »

Yes they are. I'm have the AVS shave door kit. It's a local shop here in Fresno. The truck was missing alot of part including the handles. It was cheaper to shave them off.
06 colorado crewcab prerunner. PRP suspension seats with 5 point Gforce harness,33in BFG, 3inch over LT, king 2.5 Coilovers front, fullsize axle king 2.5 reservoir shocks rear, mcneil fiberglass front and rear. all kinds of cool stuff coming soon.....
Joxracing
Bronco Info: 1989 Ford F-150, 6" deaver in front...soon. 351w, 33" BFG MudTerrains

Post by Joxracing »

that missing mirror, weld and body work over that spot, and put a set of those trick tube style off road mirrors, (that i cant seem to find a link for) on it.
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

I think this is what he is talking about
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Jonny_Vico

Post by Jonny_Vico »

i like it. if i end up repainting it i my go with something like that. i have side mirrors on it now the pic was just after paint. like 3 weeks ago. i lost a lot of my build pics but here are some before paint. http://www.mcneilracinginc.com/off-road ... -colorado/
Joxracing

Post by Joxracing »

yes, thank you chasetruck.
jimmyd
Bronco Info: sold 94 (wanna bronco on FSB) 1997 f250 hd

Post by jimmyd »

wow incredible. did you do all the work? how did you repair the frame?
BDKW1
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!

Post by BDKW1 »

Whats size tires are those? I'm looking at glass for My chicks Colorado. Planning on running 33's. The front looks good, but the rear opening looks large........
philofab
Basura Blanca
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.

Post by philofab »

The trailer products stuff fits ok, it has a big bulge though. I've actually done two of these already.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
Jonny_Vico

Post by Jonny_Vico »

jimmyd wrote:wow incredible. did you do all the work? how did you repair the frame?
thanks. ya i did all the work. well everything but shoot the paint. i just cut it set it straight then plated it. i cut a lot of the frame off the front so i can have a full tilt front end.
BDKW1 wrote:Whats size tires are those? I'm looking at glass for My chicks Colorado. Planning on running 33's. The front looks good, but the rear opening looks large........
right now just some 33's. i have a sets of 35's that will be going on with the new gears.
philofab wrote:The trailer products stuff fits ok, it has a big bulge though. I've actually done two of these already.
ya a friend of mine is running TP on his rig. he liked it tell he felt the McNeil's glass. way thicker and fits great..
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Jonny_Vico wrote:
jimmyd wrote:ya a friend of mine is running TP on his rig. he liked it tell he felt the McNeil's glass. way thicker and fits great..
1st time I've heard that. Then again trailer products can make any other glass 'look good" :roll:
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
BDKW1
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!

Post by BDKW1 »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:
Jonny_Vico wrote:
jimmyd wrote:ya a friend of mine is running TP on his rig. he liked it tell he felt the McNeil's glass. way thicker and fits great..
1st time I've heard that. Then again trailer products can make any other glass 'look good" :roll:
LOL........ The problem is, Trailer Products doesn't make regular length bed sides yet. I actually like the look of the front's better. Probably the first time I've ever said that about a McNeil product.......
Jonny_Vico

Post by Jonny_Vico »

not big McNeil fans i guess. its ok to each his own.
jimmyd
Bronco Info: sold 94 (wanna bronco on FSB) 1997 f250 hd

Post by jimmyd »

i've got trailer products glass on my 2000 f150 and fiberwerks on my 97 f250, i like both of them.
Jonny_Vico

Post by Jonny_Vico »

crappy phone pic.
Joxracing

Post by Joxracing »

looks good.
im guessing colorado's are you're thing?