Early Bronco Race Bodies

RSR

Early Bronco Race Bodies

Post by RSR »

Does anyone know where to get these body parts?
Attachments
IMG_0009[1].JPG
IMG_0009[1].JPG (137.99 KiB) Viewed 480 times
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Re: Early Bronco Race Bodies

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Hopefully Toddz will see this. He seems to be the resident early bronco guy. That being said I THINK those in the pic above are from Wild Horses. What you want to search for is "fiberglass fenders" or "fiberglass bedsides" and then bronco.

A few vendors make them but I don't know many of the early bronco ones off hand.

Side note - what bronco is that? TTB on the early bronco = drool factor!! That truck looks SWEET!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
toddz69

Re: Early Bronco Race Bodies

Post by toddz69 »

The fronts are definitely West Coast Broncos' pieces. The rears probably are too although that truck is a little stretched so I'm not 100% certain of that.

That is Don Hatch's truck - the "Unicorn" that races in NORRA. It's built by Eversen Fab in Paso Robles and is very well built. The TTB front end is really cool. If you can get a hold of them, you can probably determine their source. Also google KAL Off Road. He sells rear panels for what I believe are unbelievably good prices. He's on FB here:

https://www.facebook.com/KAL-Offroad-Ra ... 966527903/

A quick google search revealed that at least one KAL-associated person is a member here as well.

Todd Z.