Fabricated leaf Spring Hanger

VintageIronFab
Bronco Info: Bronco List:

Re: Fabricated leaf Spring Hanger

Post by VintageIronFab »

Exactly what was said above-- bought the exact hangers from Giant made for the F150 and they are $350 of junk shit and I'm not apologizing for it. Geoff even told me on the phone that he thinks ford would punch the frame holes into the frame thru the hangers. I don't think he thinks that at all- I just think he was trying to pacify me into not demanding my money back. I wouldn't buy anything from that dude!
http://www.vintageironfabworks.com

77- "Victoria"
71- "Annie" Halfcab
73- "Heloise"
96- "Cheryl"
95- Marilyn (F150)
Deslboy
Bronco Info: 1993 XLT 351. Currently being built. Solo c&t beams, solo radius arms, solo shock hoops

Re: Fabricated leaf Spring Hanger

Post by Deslboy »

sorry to hear you had a bad experience with GIANT. I have his front hangers for the 64" kit and 3 of the 4 bolt holes lined up perfectly. One was just a bit off. It took about 30 seconds to run a 1/2" bit thru it, not a big deal at all, at least for me. I was using Solo's rear shackle and drop bracket originally because I already had them (originally going with the shitty q80 leaf pack). I just recently upgraded to GIANT's rear fabricated hanger and shackle. These are the correct ones for the 64" kit and gave me another 1.25" of droop. I had 0 issues mounting the rear hangers. All 4 bolt holes lined up. Geoff has always answered any questions Ive had and even responds to me on the weekend when I texted him on his personal phone.