Ball joints

PVTBronco
Bronco Info: 1996 Ford Bronco 351w

Re: Ball joints

Post by PVTBronco »

For what it's worth - I went with the Mevotech TTX option for my diesel Ram on 35s after seeing some other Bronco folks that were happy with them. Those lasted about 1000 street miles. Granted I have quite a bit more weight on the front end, but I certainly expected them to last longer than my oil change! Ended up with a set of EMF balljoints that are unfortunately not offered for the Dana 44.

Defintiely curious to hear how the TTX have held up for those of you running off road with bigger tires - my Bronco is also due for balljoints...
Chaser
Bronco Info: 1996 bone stoke Bronco. Looking to make her go fast.

Post by Chaser »

Going to throw a set on the weekend (TTX). Will be pretty bummed if I only get 1000 miles.
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

Post by Wrightracing.net »

I'm bringing back this discussion.

How are the TTX ball joints holding up to abuse on the Bronco's???

I have always used Napa Blue boot ones. But it's time to rebuild my beams. I already converted the pivot's to Uniball.

I was looking at the Desolate Extreme Terrain Ball joints and the RCV ball joints. Anyone use those and what do you think???

I wonder if they have them for the Dana 50 TTB. I have not looked, but do the 44 and 50 use the same ball joint?

David