Post editing

yikes
Founder
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

Re: Post editing

Post by yikes »

You only ned pots editing if you make mixtaks. I done mek misteaks.
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

Lolz... that mustard ticking a will two tripe
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Am I missing it? Haven't seen any of my new posts become editable. Is it just in the classifieds or something & is there a time limit?
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

Not sure on the specifics, but I was able to catch a post right before it committed with a visible edit button... still can't go back to older posts to my knowledge...
yikes
Founder

Post by yikes »

Currently you can edit within 60 seconds. Most of us don't catch our screw ups that fast. Haha! Steve is working on a proper fix. Check back to this thread in June if nothing has changed by then.

I just edited and put Hahahaha!
yikes
Founder

Post by yikes »

Hahahahahaha! Fastrngreezdowlpoop.com
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8

Post by tcm glx »

yikes wrote:Currently you can edit within 60 seconds. Most of us don't catch our screw ups that fast. Haha! Steve is working on a proper fix. Check back to this thread in June if nothing has changed by then.

I just edited and put Hahahaha!
Woohoooo

Changed my response.
rdcjuanb
Bronco Info: 1995 Bronco parked in garage. Long term project.

Post by rdcjuanb »

Can we get the edit button with a time limit? Say 15-20 minutes after you post it goes away. This will help with sideways pictures or if you remembered something after you post.
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

yikes wrote:Currently you can edit within 60 seconds. Most of us don't catch our screw ups that fast. Haha! Steve is working on a proper fix. Check back to this thread in June if nothing has changed by then.
It's June. What John posted above has been asked before & seems like a decent solution if Steve the hacker G can figure out he code/setup for it. He's just gotta stop spending so much time with his family & other things in life & give us more important people his time!
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:
It's June. What John posted above has been asked before & seems like a decent solution if Steve the hacker G can figure out he code/setup for it. He's just gotta stop spending so much time with his family & other things in life & give us more important people his time!
Truth!
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

Honestly, it really is a matter of downtime. Work, family and just plain life, gets in the way of GFB progress. I'm currently laying in bed, replying to this post. I should be sleeping as I need to be up in just over three hours to head to Emsenada.
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Hey - at least you get to go to Ensenada! Some of us are stuck here & working while you are stuck there & working. The tacos are better there....!