Cookie change-Clear your GFB cookies

SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Cookie change-Clear your GFB cookies

Post by SteveG »

I changed the name of the cookies for the board from the board software default to "GoFastBroncos". Some users were having problems staying logged in. It may or may not have been a result of this default name.

You might want to clear the GFB cookies. You can choose to only delete specific cookies or all.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
poolman
Bronco Info: 84 Bronco,Body off reconstruction. Auto Fab suspension,mix of 84-96 parts.

Re: Cookie change-Clear your GFB cookies

Post by poolman »

I'm going freaking crazy. I cleared out my cookies and followed directions....I can only surf two pages at a time then GFB locks up and I have to reload page? Is it just me?thanks for any help,pm
84 Bronco 351W,C-6,9 Inch,Work in process
83 Bronco 302,C-6,8.8, beater for parts
94 Bronco roller for parts
91 F150 4x4for parts
96 Bronco for parts
84 Bronco for 351W
johncharlesb
Bronco Info: 1962 f100, 1995 Bronco

Post by johncharlesb »

Yeah, me too. I have to close and re-open the browser. I am using internet explorer though. I usually use chrome or ubuntu and firefox, but use explorer for just this site for no particular reason.
Phoenix0783
Bronco Info: No more Bronco :(

Post by Phoenix0783 »

johncharlesb wrote:Yeah, me too. I have to close and re-open the browser. I am using internet explorer though. I usually use chrome or ubuntu and firefox, but use explorer for just this site for no particular reason.
poolman wrote:I'm going freaking crazy. I cleared out my cookies and followed directions....I can only surf two pages at a time then GFB locks up and I have to reload page? Is it just me?thanks for any help,pm
Are you using internet explorer too?

Try clearing your cache as well.
My car is a hybrid; it burns gas and rubber.
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

poolman wrote:I'm going freaking crazy. I cleared out my cookies and followed directions....I can only surf two pages at a time then GFB locks up and I have to reload page? Is it just me?thanks for any help,pm
Which browser are you using?
Sho nuff,
SteveG