Tapatalk ***NOW INSTALLED***

ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Re: Tapatalk ***NOW INSTALLED***

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

only1mikey wrote:I was more talking about the grumpy responses about tapitalk signatures.

Old fart!

Mike
That has nothing to do with being old or young - it's just annoying - which I'm sure is why SteveG disabled that BS!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
only1mikey
Bronco Info: 84 Bronco

Post by only1mikey »

Stupid signatures are a part of forums doesn't bother me none :p

Mike
Dust
Bronco Info: Go Slow Ford's From 1957 to 1994

Post by Dust »

only1mikey wrote:Meh don't want to deal with that either. I was a techie all though high school and a few years after and have owned many many overclocked, hacked things in my time, over it now I just want shit that works when I need it.

Mike
I here this.
My dumb Cell Phone is dieing and I'm seriously thinking about dumping it and just running a land line :lol:

Funny I don't feel Old.

Dust
Silverslk
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home

Post by Silverslk »

Dust wrote:
only1mikey wrote:Meh don't want to deal with that either. I was a techie all though high school and a few years after and have owned many many overclocked, hacked things in my time, over it now I just want shit that works when I need it.

Mike
I here this.
My dumb Cell Phone is dieing and I'm seriously thinking about dumping it and just running a land line :lol:

Funny I don't feel Old.

Dust
If I had a landline, I'd never answer it. It would ALWAYS ring til answering machine. At least now, I can send it there without hearing it continue to ring. :D
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
Dust
Bronco Info: Go Slow Ford's From 1957 to 1994

Post by Dust »

Silverslk wrote:If I had a landline, I'd never answer it. It would ALWAYS ring til answering machine. At least now, I can send it there without hearing it continue to ring. :D
Who said the phone makes noise :?:
Who said I was going to answer it? :lol:
SuperSixAxis
Bronco Info: 1996 5.8, E4OD

Post by SuperSixAxis »

Awesome! Thanks Steve!
sydude
Bronco Info: 1992 Restored Bronco w/Built 302x, All Glass, Full Cage, Bilstein 9100's & Deavers

Post by sydude »

Thanks for installing Tapatalk, Steve. I just started using it myself, and its pretty cool. But there's a problem with youtube videos not working on this site when using Tapatalk - basically, if you click on a YouTube link it won't parse it properly, and it sends an incorrectly formatted link to the browser that won't work. I checked out their support forums, and it looks like there's an update to the script that fixes it.
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

sydude wrote:Thanks for installing Tapatalk, Steve. I just started using it myself, and its pretty cool. But there's a problem with youtube videos not working on this site when using Tapatalk - basically, if you click on a YouTube link it won't parse it properly, and it sends an incorrectly formatted link to the browser that won't work. I checked out their support forums, and it looks like there's an update to the script that fixes it.
I got the notice but haven't updated GFB. Now that I know its' actually correcting a problem, I'll get to work. Thanks for the heads up.
Sho nuff,
SteveG